Admissions are open throughout the academic year at both, Junior and Senior, branch of Schola Nova. Academic session begins in August/September each year, consists of two terms, Annual exams are conducted in May/June, No student is allowed admission without passing the Entry Test.
Admission forms can be obtained from any of the branches during school hours 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM or you may Apply Online.
The documents to be attached with the Admission Form include:
- Photocopy of Provisional Certificate and of Character Certificate from last institution attended (If applicable)
- Original School Leaving Certificate from the previous school or college (If applicable)
- 2 recent passport size photographs
- Progress or Report card from last school (If applicable)
- Attested photocopy of Birth Certificate or Form ‘B’
- Copy of CNIC of the father/guardian of the child